Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Dungeons of Castle Dragonscar



I posted this over in the OD&D forums a few weeks back so some of you might have seen it there, but I decided to post it to the blog at least partly so the resolution would be a little clearer. Just click on the image above.

You can see on this version the elevators, pits, and whatnot I included. I'm not sure which levels the elevators go to, but right now I'm thinking one should go to Level 3 and another to Level 6.

My intention is to stock the level myself, but things have been crazy with tons of grading and two bouts of sickness in the last month. I'll post the results here when I'm finished.

Oh, and as I noted on the forums--feel free to steal this baby and use as you will.

Here's the original forum thread in case anybody's interested:

http://odd74.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=workshop&action=display&thread=1900

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! That's exactly the sort of mapping style I love; dense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I haven't yet tackled that scale of graph paper, though I've a pad of it sitting down in my office. I think you've inspired me...

    And elevators: Obvious, yet I can't say I've ever seen them before!

    ReplyDelete