Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gamma World Drawn by Thirteen Year Olds.

Here are some old Gamma World related pictures drawn by my friends who played in a particularly long running campaign inspired by Dune and Robotech and Heavy Metal magazine and anything else we happened to be into at the time. These drawing would have been done (I'm guessing) in 1985 when we all around thirteen.




This last one was drawn by Yours Truly. I don't totally remember who the Gathian tribes were, but I do remember they has a cool looking city. I'm thinking they were some kind of cross between Logan's Run and the Robotech Masters.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Nick,

    My name is Catherine Meyers, I'm the admin of a web blog directory, while reading your blog and it's cool images (and drawings like these), I was wondering if you might be interested in a link exchange (no money involved), I would link you in my directory so people that visit it, will also visit your web and in exchange you put a link to my indie games website anywhere you like in your blog. Please let me know if you are interested and the best of luck with "Castle Dragonscar".

    Regards

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stuff's platinum, dude. I wish I still had my old binders and files. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! What a lovely Landroller!

    Luckily I have some of my old folders, but sadly most of my old D&D and GW stuff was lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gamma WIN! And they still draw better'n I do.

    ReplyDelete